The ultimate celebratory champagne, our flagship, Non Vintage Pierre Vaudon is a versatile, vivacious wine. Pinot Noir grapes from Grand Cru vineyards make up 75% of the blend, bringing structure and depth of flavour. The remaining 25% is Chardonnay sourced from prime sites on the Côte des Blancs, contributing finesse and racy lemony character. Matured in bottle for 36 months, this is a harmonious, shortbread-scented, silky-smooth champagne that cannot fail to satisfy the taste-buds.
Champagne Pierre Vaudon Brut Premier Cru NV
£312.00 per case (£26.00 per bottle)
Save 11% on a case of 12 bottles
2500 in stock